My Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

27 Week Bumpdate!

I saw Asher!


Updates
This week has been great! Things worked out really well and I am so relieved! We went to my OB appointment and I haven't dilated or effaced at all! Asher is breach.


Symptoms

Tired
Hormonal
Sore
Thirsty
Increased Urination
Heavy
Bloating/swelling

Cravings

Fruit
Subway
Lemonade
Root Beer Floats





Highlights and Lowlights of my Pregnancy Week 24-25:

Highlights: 
  • My belly is growing more everyday
  • Asher can move my entire belly (videos on instagram)
  • Boobs are HUGE (good and bad)
  • Got to see Ash's face on 3D
  • I haven't dilated or effaced yet!
Lowlights:
  • My acne is coming on full force 
  • Pain in tailbone when laying on my back
  • I feel so heavy
  • I have trouble getting out of bed
  • I get tired very easily
  • A few new stretch marks on my legs
  • My feet are always sore
  • I cannot hold Kaiden without hurting myself



Weight gain: +30 lbs 



Major Developmental Milestones: Asher resembles what he will look like at birth except thinner and smaller. His hearing should be mature enough now to recognize Bryce and I's voice! Asher's retinas are developing more fully. Development in his brain will concentrate on the forebrain which deals with visual and auditory information. He should be able to detect changes in light. 



Stretch marks: Nothing new this week


Belly button in or out: It is an outie!



Sleep: It is extremely hard to get comfortable now since I am a belly sleeper and can no longer do that. I have to have a pillow between my legs and it takes me about an hour to find a comfortable position. I wake up several times a night switching sides and going to the bathroom.



Best moment this week: Seeing Asher


Worst moment this week: feeling so heavy

Miss anything: Being able to do things easily.

Movement: His movements can sometimes be painful.

Cravings: Fruit and sweets are the main craving for this week! 

Queasy or sick: Nope

Looking forward to: Moving into the new house!

Mood: I've been very tired and sore!

Upcoming Events/Appointments: I have an OB appointment in 2 weeks!

What I Look Forward To: Having Kaiden meet his little brother.

Weekly Wisdom: Beggars can't be choosers.

Starting weight 130 pounds! 
I am now 160 pounds. 
I gained 30 lbs!

Love my posts?
Give my facebook page a like! 
Subscribe to my YouTube!
Youtube Link

No comments:

Post a Comment