My Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Name Reveal!

If you have looked on the side bar and scrolled down, 
you probably already know what his name is going to be. 
His name means blessed and happy!
I know I'm ready to meet the little booger! 
He's so rowdy at night. 
He keeps me up!

Well, I guess I've let anticipation
eat you up long enough!

Its:


 "Ashers' are: wise, creative, strong, and friendly. People named Asher are affectionate, seek harmony, and virtuous- with single mindedness they strive only for the general good. Asher's are extremely good looking and attractive in nature, possessing a certain charism. Very inquisitive and full of energy, Ashers' are unique and special people. Ashers' possess a spirit of determination and strong will."
Information From





Be sure to watch my name reveal on youtube! It took me FOREVER TO MAKE!!
Click the link below to go there!!
Name Reveal! (Works)



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It failed to upload for the second time today! I'll let you know when the link is valid. I have to see if I can fix it and reupload it!

      Delete
  2. I love the name you have picked out its adorable

    ReplyDelete