My Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

25 Week Bumpdate!

Oh no! I'm going to burst! So much swelling!

Updates
This week has been fairly boring. A lot of things from last week are the same as this week. I have been extremely bloated in my legs which is making it very uncomfortable to do anything. My feet are also starting to swell. I have been on my feet all the time and don't have the time to prop my feel up but I really need to now.


Symptoms

Tired
Hormonal
Stressed
Sore
Hungry & Thirsty
Increased Urination
Heavy
Bloating/swelling

Cravings

Fruit
Subway
Lemonade
Pizza





Highlights and Lowlights of my Pregnancy Week 24-25:

Highlights: 
  • My belly is growing more everyday
  • Asher can move my entire belly (videos on instagram)
  • My belly is getting bigger (good and bad.)
  • Boobs are HUGE (good and bad)
Lowlights:
  • My acne is coming on full force 
  • Pain in tailbone when laying on my back
  • I feel so heavy
  • It's getting hard to paint my toenails
  • I have trouble getting out of bed
  • I get tired very easily
  • A few new stretch marks



Weight gain: +?? lbs (haven't checked)



Major Developmental Milestones: Baby's lungs are beginning to produce surfactant, a substance that keeps the air sacs in the lungs from collapsing. This is essential for proper breathing once he leaves the womb and begins to breathe air! 
If he were to be born at this point, his lungs have developed enough to give him a chance of surviving beyond birth with very special care in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).  



Stretch marks: I have gained a few new stretch marks on the back of my legs.


Belly button in or out: It is in between



Sleep: It is extremely hard to get comfortable now since I am a belly sleeper and can no longer do that. I have to have a pillow between my legs and it takes me about an hour to find a comfortable position.


Best moment this week: Kaiden has been hugging a lot more!

Worst moment this week: So sore and heavy!

Miss anything: Being able to do things easily.

Movement: Asher can move my entire belly!!! He is kicking so hard! (See my Instagram)

Cravings: Fruit and sweets are the main craving for this week! 

Queasy or sick: Nope

Looking forward to: Moving into a house with a back yard!

Mood: I've been very tired and sore!

Upcoming Events/Appointments: I have an OB appointment June 3rd! 

What I Look Forward To: Kaidens second birthday coming up!

Weekly Wisdom: It's not always easy to stay positive while pregnant.

Starting weight 130 pounds! 
I am now 141 pounds. 
I gained 11 lbs!

Love my posts?
Give my facebook page a like! 
Subscribe to my YouTube!
Youtube Link

No comments:

Post a Comment