My Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2014

23 Week Bumpdate!

Wow! This week has been CRAZY!

Updates
This week has been hectic with lots of issues that were stressful. I have been feeling so worn down and just plain tired the past few days and I'm at the end of my wits.


Symptoms

Tired
Hormonal
Stressed
Sore
Headaches (stress related)

Cravings

Chocolate
Fruit
Subway
Lemonade
Tea




Highlights and Lowlights of my Pregnancy Week 19-20:

Highlights: 
  • My belly is growing more everyday
  • Asher is starting to kick daddy when he talks to him.
  • My nails are growing fast
  • Acne is slowly going down
  • No new stretch marks yet!
  • My belly button looks really funny
Lowlights:
  • My hair is looking terrible and there's nothing I can do about it.
  • I have headaches constantly 
  • Pain in tailbone when laying on my back
  • I feel so heavy
  • It's getting hard to paint my toenails



Weight gain: +11 lbs



Major Developmental Milestones: Baby is about 1 lb and a foot long! 



Stretch marks: I haven't gained any new tiger stripes yet! My old stretch marks are stretching out again though.



Belly button in or out: It is in between

Sleep: It is extremely hard to get comfortable now since I am a belly sleeper and can no longer do that. I have to have a pillow between my legs and it takes me about an hour to find a comfortable position.

Best moment this week: I have been looking back at old pregnancy vlogs and pictures of Kaiden as a baby and its getting me so excited for little Asher to meet his big brother!

Worst moment this week: The dead body we helped discover.

Miss anything: I miss my pre pregnancy body. I miss being able to fit into my cute little shirts and such with summer coming up! I feel so self conscious.

Movement: This past week Asher has been kicking a bit harder. I can see movement on the outside and family has felt him move. They were all shocked with how hard he kicks!

Cravings: Fruit and sweets are the main craving for this week! 

Queasy or sick: Nope

Looking forward to: Moving into a house!

Mood: I've been very tired!

Upcoming Events/Appointments: I have an OB appointment in a month! 

What I Look Forward To: Kaidens second birthday coming up!

Weekly Wisdom: Never make assumptions, they are usually wrong.

Starting weight 130 pounds! 
I am now 141 pounds. 
I gained 11 lbs!

Love my posts?
Give my facebook page a like! 



No comments:

Post a Comment